O'Hare Atrium Office Plaza
2860 South River Rd., Suite 480
Des Plaines, IL 60018
The Advantage of doing Business in the Chicago Market
- Chicago offers world-class business resources, is one of the most economically diverse cities in the U.S., and provides businesses stability, support and opportunities for growth.
- Poised at the center of the American economy, Chicago is also benefiting more than ever from global trade.
- The region offers immediate access to many major arteries of the U.S. Interstate system with major markets such New York City, Denver and New Orleans within a two-day drive.
- Within a one-day’s drive of major markets in Canada and all distribution destinations in the Midwest.
- The region is served by all Class 1 railroads, with industry forecasts estimating freight volume in Chicago will increase by 80% over the net fifteen years.
- The region has a “business friendly government” with a government that has continued to invest at the rate of nearly a billion dollars a year in infrastructure – schools, roads, parks, and public transportation.
- Its two City-operated airports serve more destinations with more flights than any airport in the world – and they are undergoing dramatic efficiency improvements.
- The private sector and the Federal government have transformed America’s traditional telecommunications hub into the world’s fastest, highest capacity, and most redundant digital infrastructure. This makes Chicago the data recovery capital of North America – and allows our financial exchanges to connect to Asian and European financial capitals in real time.