Excellent Rail, Air & Water Access
Sauk Village is within close proximity to five Class 1 intermodal yards, three Lake Michigan ports, and eight airports within a 40-mile radius. The park is directly served by the CN, the most significant U.S. link in the global supply chain, because it connects to all manifest boxcar rail lines serving the Chicago metropolitan area. Sauk Village is within a 15-mile radius of switching yards with intermodal capabilities, controlled by three Class 1 railroads including CSXT, Union Pacific Railroad (UP), and Canadian National/Illinois Central.
- Rail-served sites connect to the Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railways with access to all rails, all directions.
- Within 15 miles of Union Pacific, Canadian National, Illinois Central, and CSX Intermodal facilities.
- Direct access to abundant skilled and unskilled labor pools throughout the southeast market.
Immediate U.S. Interstate Access
LogistiCenter at Sauk Village is located approximately 29 miles due south of downtown Chicago in suburban Cook County. It is bounded by Illinois state highway 394 on the east, Cottage Grove Avenue on the west, Sauk Trail on the south and the CN on the north. Located within the heavy industrial Calumet Expressway Corridor, the park has immediate access to IL 394 and is within 6 miles of I-80/I-94, making it an ideal location for serving the tri-state area of Illinois, Indiana and Michigan.
Given the exceptional location of Sauk Village, Illinois, LogistiCenter at Sauk Village has a significant strategic advantage for manufacturing, distribution, and third party logistics (3PL) companies. It has immediate access to I-80, I-90, I-94 and I-294 and the entire U.S. Interstate system via the Sauk Trail interchange on IL 394. Major markets such as New York City, Denver and New Orleans are a two-day drive away. Within a one-day drive are markets in Canada and other major distribution destinations.
Local & International Airports
- 4 Miles from Lansing Municipal Airport
- 10 Miles from Sanger Airport
- 14 Miles from Gary-Chicago International Airport
- 18 Miles from New Lenox Howell Airport
- 24 Miles from Chicago Midway International Airport
- 27 Miles from Lewis University Airport
- 29 Miles from Porter County Municipal Airport
- 38 Miles from Chicago O'Hare
Lake Michigan Harbors
- 20 Miles from the Illinois International Port of Chicago
- 10 Miles from Chicago International Port
- 32 Miles from the Port of Indiana Burns International Harbor