Maximize your business in Northern Nevada
Northern Nevada is the gateway to the west for manufacturing and distribution. With no corporate, franchise, inventory, unitary, personal, inheritance, or state taxes- this state offers and excellent tax climate for business. Additionally, there are many incentives for businesses to move into this state including abatements of portions of Sales and Use Tax, Business Tax, Personal Property Tax, Recycling Property Tax and Renewable Energy Credits. From TRIC's location it is a one-day truck shiping time to California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho and Washington by utilizing services from companies like UPS, FedEX, and On-Trac, who will deliver overnight shipping to almost all of these states at ground rates. The TRI Center proves that the Battle Born State is an excellent place to start or grow your business.
Learn more about the northern Nevada market here.
- Close proximity to UPS & other carriers, a 15-minute drive from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Only 10 miles east of Reno/Sparks, just south of the new I-80 / USA Parkway interchange
- Premier location within the 6,000 acre TRI Center, one of the nation’s largest industrial parks
- Zoned “I-2 Heavy Industrial” to allow industrial, manufacturing and distribution uses
- Water rights included (.5 acre feet per acre)
- Electrical, gas and communications available
- 35 acres available
- Divisible to 10 acres
- Zero development impact fees and the lowest property taxes in the region
- Current TRIC park residents include firms such as: ASP Logistics, FedEx, Supply Chain Services, PetSmart, 1-800-FLOWERS, 1-800-Diapers, Tire Rack, Toys R Us, GSI Commerce and Wal-Mart Distribution Center.
TRIC Distribution Information
TRIC Manufacturing Information
TRIC Data Center Information